Aamir Khan Schedule & Workout Routine: Aamir Hussain Khan aka Aamir Khan is known as Mr. Perfectionist, who was born in Satara district, Mumbai, Maharashtra on 14th March 1965. He is one of the great Bollywood actors leading the industry. He is so passionate towards his role and he works hard to fully accept that role to his soul. He won so many National Awards and Best Actor Awards. His home production film “Lagaan” received a nomination for the best foreign language film at 74th Academy awards. He has been honored by the Indian government for Padma Shri (2003) and Padma Bhushan (2010) for his contribution towards Indian film Industry. Here we are introducing our users with Aamir Khan’s Weight Loss Journey for his movie Dangal.
Aamir Khan Schedule, Weight Loss Training, Diet Chart for Dangal
Aamir is known for his dedication towards his work and whenever he took any role, he goes too deep of the character and work too hard for it. When he signed the movie “Ghajni” he worked very hard for it to achieve the great six pack body. He took 13 months to achieve that muscular figure with 3 hours daily workout. After Ghajni, he loses his muscle for the ‘3 Idiots’ to look like a college student. Then again he toned his figure for Dhoom 3. This type of difference in their life style, all fans of Aamir Khan are eager to know the schedule of Aamir Khan for Dangal, and here we have shared all about the Aamir Khan schedule plan for his upcoming movie “Dangal”. In this article you will find his daily routine from Monday to Sunday, his workout, his diet chart etc.
Aamir Khan Physical Statistics
Weight: 163 lbs or 73.93 Kg
Aamir Khan Schedule
He kick starts his day early morning at 6 AM and he followed a strict weight loss program while he was in Arizona Jungle in the US.
Venturing into hilly regions to tracking for hour followed by swimming, cycling, weight exercise and tennis.
He gained 22 Kgs for his role in the film to play a role of ageing wrestler. Now he has lost 13 kgs in six months and will be shedding more 12 kgs for his younger role in film.
Aamir Khan Daily Exercise Routine
Monday: Chest and Triceps
- 4 sets of cable press down of 10-12 reps
- 4 sets of triceps clip of 10-15 reps
- 4 sets of dumbbell fly of 12-15 reps
- 4 sets of incline barbell bench press of 10-12 reps
- 4 sets of barbell bench press of 10-12 reps
- 4 sets of dumbbell pullover of 12-15 reps
- 4 sets of one arm triceps extension of 8-10 reps
- 4 sets of declined barbell bench press of 12 reps
- 4 sets of triceps extension of 10-12 reps
- 4 sets of dumbbell shrug of 12 reps
- 4 sets of lateral dumbbell raise of 12-15 reps
- 4 sets of front shoulder press of 10-12 reps
- 4 sets of bent over shoulder raise of 10-12 reps
- 4 sets of dumbbell press of 12-15 reps
- 4 sets of military barbell press of 12-15 reps
Wednesday: Back and Biceps
- 4 sets of cable seated row of 12-15 reps
- 4 sets of lateral pull down of 12-15 reps
- 4 sets of T-bar row of 10-15 reps
- 4 sets of lateral concentration curls of 12-15 reps
- 4 sets of wrist curls of 12-15 reps
- 4 sets of lateral dumbbell curls of 12-15 reps
- 4 sets of one arm dumbbell row of 10-12 reps
- 4 sets of preacher curls of 12-15 reps
- 4 sets of barbell curls of 12-15 reps
- 4 sets of back extension of 10-12 reps
- 4 sets of crunches with stability ball of 12-15 reps
- 4 sets of vertical bench crunches of 10-12 reps
- 4 sets of hanging leg raises of 10-15 reps
- 4 sets of seated knee up of 10-12 reps
- 4 sets of seated leg tucks of 12-15 reps
- 4 sets of crossover crunches of 12-15 reps
- 4 sets of barbell lunges of 10-12 reps
- 4 sets of barbell squats of 12-15 reps
- 4 sets of leg press machine of 10-15 reps
- 4 sets of leg curl machine of 10-15 reps
- 4 sets of seated toe raise for calves of 12-15 reps
- 4 sets of standing calf raises of 12-15 reps
Saturday and Sunday: Rest
Aamir Khan’s Tips for Youngsters
- Give your body to rest, if your body don’t get rest, it will not respond no matter how you work hard.
- Eat healthy and balanced diet food.
- And one more important thing that keeps patience, nothing can happen in just overnight so be regular with your exercise.
Currently the actor is busy shooting in Ludhiana for his upcoming film Dangal. He loosed his weight a lot to shoot the young role of Mahavir Phogat. In this article we have shared all facts about the Aamir Khan and how he changes his body according to the role he signs, Aamir Khan Schedule, Workout Routine and Diet Chart etc.