Shahrukh Khan Upcoming Movies: Actor Shahrukh Khan is kind of Bollywood and he is known by many names in industry like King Khan, Badshah Khan etc. He climbed the stairs of success one by one since he made he debut in 1993. The actor has given so many blockbusters to Indian box office like Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Dill To Pagal Hai, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Devdas etc. However the year 2015 and 2016 weren’t but the expectations are high for his upcoming releases. Here we have updated SRK Upcoming Releases 2016, 2017, 2018 here. So please have a look below to know the names and release date of these movies of Shah Rukh Khan.
Shahrukh Khan started his career with Television series in 1980’s and after that he debuted in Bollywood in 1992 with Deewana. Now he is one of the busiest actors of Bollywood, so he can’t work with every director. He has occupied himself for upcoming 2-3 years. So without wasting time let’s move to King Shahrukh Khan Upcoming Bollywood Releases in 2016, 2017, 2018.
Shahrukh Khan Upcoming Movies List, Shah Rukh’s Next Film Release Date, Star Cast
Shah Rukh Khan Movies in 2016
- Dear Zindgi:
Director: Gauri Shinde
Producer: Gauri Khan, Karan Johar, R Balki
Star Cast: SRK, Alia Bhatt
Release Date: 25th November 2016
Synopsis: Dear Zindgi is upcoming Drama film of Shahrukh Khan with Alia Bhatt. The movie is directed by English Vinglish director Gauri Shinde and produced under SRK Red Chillies Entertainment and Dharma Productions jointly.
Story: Dear Zindgi is a story of a young, sweet and fabulous girl Alia Bhatt who falls in love three times and gets a different perspective. Shahrukh is playing the role of mentor of that girl and remove her confusions about love. So wait will be over soon for Shahrukh Khan Next Movie in 2016.
SRK Upcoming Releases in 2017
Director: Rahul Dholakia
Producer: Farhan Akhtar, Ritesh Sidhwani
Actors: Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Farhan Akhtar and Mahira Khan.
Genre: Action Thriller
Release Date: 26th January 2016.
Synopsis: Raees is an action thriller film in which SRK is playing as a don. The film was earlier scheduled to release in July 2016 with Sultan. But the producers postponed the film to January 2016.
Story: Raees is a story based in 1980’s Gujarat. It tells the story of a don SRK (Raees) whose business is challenged by a police officer Nawazuddin Siddiqui. Sunny Leone is also doing a special song for in Raees. So fans are eagerly waiting for the film to release on theaters as it is one of best Shahrukh Khan Upcoming Movies in 2017.
- The Ring:
Director: Imtiaz Ali
Producer: Imtiaz Ali, SRK
Star Cast: Shahrukh Khan, Anushka Sharma
Release Date: August 2017
Synopsis: Imtiaz has started working on his dream project with Shah Rukh Khan in Prague. The 80% of film will be shot in Europe and the remaining 20% of shooting will held in Punjab. Recently the actor has shared the 1st look of The Ring with fans.
Story: The Ring Story is based upon a guy Harinder Singh Nehra (SRK) a guide who meets with a tourist Anushka Sharma and fall in love with her. Anushka is playing as a Gujrati girl in this film for which she is learning Gujrati.
Pritam Da has been signed for composer of The Ring music. Arijit Singh and Mohit Chauhan will give their voices for few songs of this SRK Upcoming Film in 2017.
Shah Rukh Khan Upcoming Films in 2018
- Don 3:
Director: Farhan Akhtar
Star Cast: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra
Release Date: 2018
Synopsis: After successful Don and Don 2, Don Franchise is thinking to make Don 3. However there is not any confirmation yet. But the makers have confirmed that whenever they make the film, original star cast will be retained. As per the actors schedule, we are hoping that Don 3 may release in 2018. So Don 3 may be Shahrukh Upcoming Movie in 2018.
2. Anand L Rai’s Next
Director: Aanand L Rai
Producer: Aanand L Rai, Eros Now
Star Cast: Shah Rukh Khan, Katrina kaif (Not Final Yet)
Released Date: 21st December 2018
Synopsis: First time in his life Shahrukh Khan is going to play the role of a dwarf in Aanand L Rai’s next film. The actor or director has not revealed much about the film. The king of Bollywood will start shot for this film after The Ring in 2017.
The film will be a love story and a family entertainer. The film is a story of a 3 feet 1 inch intelligent man who has the power to understand human beings. He is a intellectual personality with extra ordinary talent.
Here we have updated Shahrukh Khan Upcoming Movies of 2016, 2017, 2018 with Release Date, Star Cast and other details. We updated SRK Upcoming Releases on the basis of info we earned from all over internet. So the schedule can be changed. Stay connected with us to check Shah Rukh Khan Upcoming Movies here.